Lite-RO

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lite-RO

Welcome to Lite-RO Forum. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Lite - Ro!... Please read the forums regularly for updates. Thank you and enjoy playing Lite - Ro! Smile

I forgot my password

2 posters

The Flaming Thread (Pinoy)

eyjeyhehe
    eyjeyhehe

The Flaming Thread (Pinoy) Empty The Flaming Thread (Pinoy)

Post by eyjeyhehe Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:45 am

WALANG RULES!
    eyjeyhehe
    eyjeyhehe

The Flaming Thread (Pinoy) Empty Re: The Flaming Thread (Pinoy)

Post by eyjeyhehe Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:51 am

HOY PAG NAG SUSUGGEST KAMI WALANG AKSYON OR THREAD LOCKED AGAD LANG! PAG SA IBA PAYAG AGAD! PAG MAY NADIDISCOVER, REPORT SABAY PALIT AGAD! TANGINA! WALANG KWENTA, DI MAN NIREREVIEW SA IBANG PLAYERS! LAGI PABOR LANG SA IBA!

MGA BOBO KASI DI MARURUNONG MAGLARO EH! MAY KAKAMPI NA NGA KAYONG GM EH! 2 PA!

SAMIN ISANG DONATOR LANG, SAINYO 1 DIN, 2 GM oh ano pa?!!

SIGE NERF PA NG NERF kahit imbalance na!

MAY GTB? PERO NAWALA DEVI? ANG HINA NA NG WIZ..

SO NGYON MAG TATANNGAL NA NAMAN NG SKILL SA WOE NA AGAINST SA AMIN?

BAT YUNG MAGNUM BREAK DI NIYO TANGGALIN DIN? TANGA KAYO DI NIYO NAPANSIN SA KAKAMPI NIYO UN, DAHIL YUN LANG MGA PARAAN SA WOE PARA MAKATAKAS SA TRAP! KANYA KANYANG DISKARTE LANG YAN MGA GAGO!

Insane
    Forum Admin

Post by Insane Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:14 pm

This thread is unnecessary, AJ. We have a general rule in forums that every players must speak in English. For your other suggestions, most of them are granted. So don't bash us with we are favor with other players. I and the 2 admins were thinking carefully if the suggestion needs to be granted.

For the GM thing that you're always saying for the nth time. I don't have anything to say anymore.

We are nerfing each item that we think it would balance the game. If it really destroys/ruin the game, we're willing to return its normal effect.

As I said earlier this thread is unnecessary. So I'll close this now. You can suggest/point out your opinion in the suggestion thread in a good manner.

You might want also to refrain from multiple posting.

Thread Closed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content