Lite-RO

Welcome to Lite-RO Forum. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Lite - Ro!... Please read the forums regularly for updates. Thank you and enjoy playing Lite - Ro! Smile

I forgot my password

The Flaming Thread

Insane
    Forum Admin

Re: The Flaming Thread

Post by Insane on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:58 pm

kuro333 wrote:And i thought:

"GMs are not playing anymore in WoE."

I guess this statement is not true.

We already did that. And guess what, people still complains that they don't have any enemies during WoE, the fuck? It seems that most of the players here are retarded. I mean the staffs were approving their suggestions and once it's approved, they still complain. What's wrong in having us in WoE? We're not just here to serve you people.
    kuro333
    kuro333

Post by kuro333 on Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Insane wrote:
    We already did that. And guess what, people still complains that they don't have any enemies during WoE, the fuck? It seems that most of the players here are retarded. I mean the staffs were approving their suggestions and once it's approved, they still complain. What's wrong in having us in WoE? We're not just here to serve you people.

You see, in my point of view, i find it inappropriate for a Game Master to join in WoE.

Maybe some of your friends know what you do and is just. But most of the players(does who don't know you personally/newbies) who don't know Game Masters will have doubts.

There's this something like:

Random Player: Hey did he said this guy is a GM?
    Random Player2: Yeah.
    R1: Great he's a Game Master, and he's a Guildmaster of a Guild.
    R2: Oh s*** we are f***** up he's going to use his GM Commands to conquer us all in WoE!
    R1: Yeah he might do that, but he might err... not.

There's this assumption to other players that the GMs would have something up their sleeves. They could never know what the Game Masters would really do but there is a possibility. Possibility be it fair or not being fair.

That's why in my opinion, Game Masters should not be allowed in normal player events like WoE.
    Insane
    Forum Admin

Post by Insane on Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:37 am

kuro333 wrote:
    Insane wrote:

You see, in my point of view, i find it inappropriate for a Game Master to join in WoE.

Maybe some of your friends know what you do and is just. But most of the players(does who don't know you personally/newbies) who don't know Game Masters will have doubts.

There's this something like:

Random Player: Hey did he said this guy is a GM?
    Random Player2: Yeah.
    R1: Great he's a Game Master, and he's a Guildmaster of a Guild.
    R2: Oh s*** we are f***** up he's going to use his GM Commands to conquer us all in WoE!
    R1: Yeah he might do that, but he might err... not.

There's this assumption to other players that the GMs would have something up their sleeves. They could never know what the Game Masters would really do but there is a possibility. Possibility be it fair or not being fair.

That's why in my opinion, Game Masters should not be allowed in normal player events like WoE.

So if we were to quit the GM position, will you change your assumptions to us? I guess not. You'll still be saying that we're an ex-GM so we still have the powers. Funny, eh? If you're online on yesterday's woe. Probably you know that the 2 admins were online just to check us staffs. And in my opinion they see nothing wrong about our legit chars except for our equips. We work our asses (server-related work) for our equips but now we can't use them anymore. So you guys should be happy now. One more thing, we were given an advice that if we would like to woe, we must hunt for our items. Happy again?

You guys must really stop making these assumptions. Once I'm done making our equips, I won't hesitate to kill you all. Cry all you want, my account and items are now (still) legit.
    eyjeyhehe
    eyjeyhehe

Post by eyjeyhehe on Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

lol, hahahahah whats happenin here, dont complain , its only assump or aspe scrolls, you can have duals people! hahahaha,

BTW - fuck you all gms hahahahahaha
    Insane
    Forum Admin

Post by Insane on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Fuck off AJ. Razz
    eyjeyhehe
    eyjeyhehe

Post by eyjeyhehe on Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:32 pm

fuck on jeff hahahahaha
    icabit